Welcome to my World of Warcraft blog! Here i post hints, exploits, cheats, updates, guide and faq for this game. Most of my post is merely copy and paste, and i taken it from other sites, since i don't play well and can't write well. I'll try to write some guide and articles on that. Well, hope you enjoy! You also can find more WoW guide from link at the sidebar!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Needles Secret Stash Horde Levels 30-35 Guide

Note: Horde Only on PvP Servers otherwise Alliance member's may be ganked. PvE Servers =Open Hunting for Everyone.

My secret grinding area for about 7 levels was in Thousand Needles, at the Racetrack, in theflats. The closest flight path is to Gadgetzan, then it's a 2 minute run to the racetrack and flats.First of all, there are several quests that can be gotten at the racetrack, and 3 or 4 of them takeplace in the flats and are extremely easy to complete. I got tons of XP by doing them and theywere super easy to complete. The entire flats area is wide and flat, with no obstacles so you canfight your battles easily, and keep an eye out for additional MOB's and such. You eventually pickup quests that ask you to run all over hell and back, but you simply don't have to do those(even though they do give pretty good xp).

The MOB's there vary, but are all of the beast variety, from lvl 30 - 35. All of the loot stacks.The best part is that the loot is worth good money at those levels. For instance, one of thedrops from the turtles is a "scale" (sorry, can't remember the exact name), that stacks. TheBEST part....is that each scale sells for just over 9 silver each! You do the math. There are 2small vendors at the racetrack (one that sells ice cream and one that sells the pet chicken) soit's only a 30 second run to get to a vendor and sell off your loot.

Curious enough for me too, I've gotten the best drops in the flats that I've ever gotten in thisgame while playing solo. I've gotten no less than 15 green drops from the beasts and from thechests. Tip: There is a chest that spawns in the pit with the spiders, it's random so you have towatch for it, but I've gotten crazy drops from it, along with the traditional bread and such.There is only one beast to keep an eye out for, and it's a randomly spawned Elite Scorpid boss.He's lvl 35, which was simply too much to handle alone. But, the space is wide open so it's easyto just run away from him. I've only ran into him 3x over 7 levels, so he's not that big of aworry, just keep your eyes out.

Anyway, that's my experience. I hope it works out for you as well as it has me.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I added your story to Linkbin. Sounds like a good way to level from 30 - 35.

http://www.linkbin.com/story.php?title=WoW_Level_from_30-35_pretty_easily